Waking up was hard this morning but I jumped in the shower and got ready for school. Class was long and I wanted to kill myself in history because it was so boring and he went over like 20 minutes. After, we had to head to Collins to present our anecdotes and grammar. We chow down his little picnic he has for us and then chat for two hours doing French junk. I head back to the apartment, in the rain, as always in the late afternoon. I come in and my Madame is home. She invites me to dinner with her and her cousin so I agree to go and go finish my homework and get ready. So it was time for dinner and we met up with her friends. A young couple with the cutest seven year old boy. We just went to the pizzeria across the street cuz it was pouring again. We all got pizza and shared a bottle of rose wine. I actually understood the conversation and we talked a lot about American like how there are no European movies except in special theaters and American actors and comedians. It was really fun. Then we went outside while they smoked and I watched Victor, the little boy play in the fountain. We bissou-ed (kissed) goodbye and headed up to the apartment. Madame came to my room and said come here I want to show you something. She made me try this citron liquor from italy. It was good but SUPER strong. It like burned my throat. So we sat for about a half hour sipping that with her cousin chatting it up. She said she loved this stuff. She told me she saw that I drink wine cuz of diner and she got so excited. She said wine with dinner from now on! All of her previous students didn’t drink I guess. She was excited cuz I was the only one who was vivant (living) it up. Haha I am even more in love with her now. And she asks me every night if im going out like I have to haha. This is gunna be a great month. Me and Amer went to MacArthy’s for a night cap and met this crazy group from Miami of Ohio who are going to the same university as us. It was one girls 21st birthday haha . that sucks being in Europe on your 21st . OH well!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Wednesday June 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment