Friday, June 12, 2009

Monday- June 8, 2009


I woke up around 7:15 for shower and getting ready. Madame had already left for work and laid out coffee some jam and toast and yogurt for me. So cute! I ran off to the bus stop at 8AM where Amer and Pat were waiting. We saw the bus we needed to take but it didn’t stop so we were chasing after it but we didn’t make it. We had to wait another 10 minutes at a different stop. We were only 10 minutes late and Collin wasn’t mad once we got there. We had to go into this auditorium and it was time for the placement test. It definitely raped me so hopefully I wont get placed in some low ass class and have to be moved up =/ but we find out results tomorrow morning, We then had a three hour lunch break. Collin showed us around the campus and took us to the cafeteria. You have to buy a ticket and you get ten points so each plate is a certain amount of points. I got a little salad and a quiche and water for my ten points. The quiche made everyone feel sick so I don’t know if well be going back there! We then walked over to a coffee shop to kill time and sat and talked for a while. Then it was time for orientation at 2PM. Stéphane was out teacher. He is hilarious. He basically lectured for two hours about Dijon like what to do and where to go for the month. Afterwards we hopped on the bus back home. It was POURING rain! The first group for grammar lessons with Collin got off at Rue de Petit Potet and me and Dagny headed to my apartment to get bus passes for the month. We had to treck it in the rain with a bunch of us girls but made it to the station and got our little bus cards. Then we headed to Monoprix for snacks and some essentials we needed. I headed back to my apartment and sorted laundry for tomorrow and chilled in my room. My mom called me and we talked for a little then Madame came in and told me it was dinner time. We had asparagus for starters then beef and this black rice stuff that was good. Then her friend had made her some cherry claffoutti. It was really good. We talked politics and about our days. Then I headed back to my room. I cleaned my room, listened to music, read and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment