We woke up early to make most of our day. We booze and beach it. We went to buy sunscreen from this little shop and meet this guy buying a newspaper. His name is Jann and Amer struck up a convo with him and he told us to go to Salines beach. This one here is “shitty.” We get to the beach and it is GORGEOUS. We cant believe this beach is not the nice one. Its small but still amazing. We meet this girls from LA and they think Amer just graduated from high school! Haha. Me and Amer decided to go get lunch and run into Jann. We tell him to join us and he has a coffee and then peaces out. We have sandwiches and Estrella. We brought Dagny a sandwich and layed out for a while. We went back to the room because to was just too hot to stay out anymore. We nap in the room. Gotta have our daily siesta. Then we woke up and walked around the marina where there was a bunch of little shops and stands. We looked around for alittle. We then were really hungry. We went by our hotel to this Tapas place. It was SO good. The owner Micheal talked us into eating there. He was hilarious and from Holland. We had like stuffed mushrooms, potatos, suid rings, veggies and chicken. Theyre like mini plates and you share them all. We went back to the hotel and got ready for yet another night. Tonight was our blck top and white shorts night. It was so funny how we all matched. We popped another bottle of Ibizian champagne and went to pacha. We got the tickets from Seb at the front desk. He was the bomb. Oh Seb you will be missed. We met these guys that worked there and bought us shots. Then me and Dagny met these Italian guys and Amer said he was going to the bathroom. So these guys leave and Dagny goes with them to the dance floor. I tell them ill meet them there im waiting for Amer. I wait for 20 minutes and get worried. I look at the dancefloor and cant find Amer of Dagny. I get a call on my phone from Dagny and its so,e guy telling me to come get her she is out front. I go out and see shes fine. I tell her ill be right back I need to find Amer. The guy that bought us shots walks me arounf the club even into the guys bathroom to find him. Hes nowhere. SO me and Dagny head back to the hotel. We fall asleep. About an hour later Amer wakes me up. I was like where the hell have you been?!?! Im so mad at you right now! I say "I hate you dont touch me!!!" He tells me that he passed out in his stall doing the Asian squat! I was like wow way to go. Haha we got over it. He apologized. Sleep time.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment