Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wednesday June 24, 2009

We had an epic bus ride to school with Pat and Emma, being obnoxious Americands and banging around the back of the bus lol. School was long. I had a test that was long and a little difficult. Carol then picked up Amer, Marc and I to go to Bèze to see the grotto. We had a bomb ass lunch for 13 euro preset meal! It was turkey kabobs with veggies with a glass of wine (yes we boozed with Carol!) then chocolate mousse and a coffee! So delicious. We then walked around the town a little and took pictures by the river. Then off to the grotto we went. It was freezing down in the caves but really cool. They had it all lit up. We got to a point where it turned into water and we hopped in this sketchy boat where the lady pulled it long with a rope from the ceiling, yup no motor haha. It was really pretty and cool with all stalagmites. Water kept dripping on me and it kinda smelled. Oh well. After that we walked to the source of the water to the grotto. It was really pretty. Then we headed back to Dijon, kinda a long drive. I then had my two hour session with Carol for presentations/ grammar or whatever. Then I went home to do some homework. Madame prepared dinner. It was delicious: quiche, smoked salmon with a vingarette salad, then cheese and an expresso little tart. During the middle of my dessert the doorbell rang. It was Carol. So we all sat and talked for a while. I know real fun lol. Then I took off to go for a run. I don’t know why but tonight I felt like I could run for days. I ran all the way to the animal park the walked around a pet the horsies and donkies. The I ran back and saw Amer on his way out to go running. We chatted for a bit deciding whether or not we wanted to go out. I told him to text me later. I returned home for some sit ups and lame ass exercises with water bottles cuz im so desperate for weights! I took a quick shower and did my homework then slept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment