Another normal day. Patrick enjoyed his nutella doughnut which is always a good sign lol. School was long as always. I went into centre ville for lunch and got my package. My parents had sent me a present of mardi gras beads, a happy birthday beanie baby, party girl headband that lights up, candy, party poppers, and a drinking game kit lol. After the second sessions of classes Amer and I went to Troison D’or, a huge shopping center in Dijon. I needed to find a dress for my birthday. No luck. Oh well. I still have time to shop a little in Paris. Then I headed home for some homework and Madame’c cooking. We had risotto and a tomato avacodo salad thing that was really good. Then she had this huge thing of ham that I had a little of to be polite and a cucumber egg casserole thing that was SOOO good. Then we had our cheese course. After that I went for a run and ran into Meg. We chatted it up for a bit. I went home and wanted to do laundry but it was too late so I showered and decided I wanted to go out and get a drink or go for a walk until it turned midnight, my birthday! Amer met up with me and we walked down Rue Berbisey. We were walking to McCarthy's when we saw Kelsey, Marc, Andrew, and Anna at Crocodile. We joined them for a drink and they took off shortly thereafter. We then went to McCarthy's for a little kir then peaced it home.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Thursday June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment