I woke up late this morning for school. Way to start my day lol. Boring as usual. Went to lunch at the Italian place next to my apartment and had a salad. After class, Amer and I went to go buy our tickets to Paris, only 3 euros with the pass. Yesss. Then I went to the Musée Magnin Dijon for the presentation I have at Carol’s tomorrow. It was pretty cool. Then I headed over to McDonalds to mooch on their wifi and figure out dinner reservations and where to go out in Paris. I had to hurry home for dinner. It was steak and Spanish rice. My Madame is such a little cook. For dessert we had cheese and strawberries and bananas. So delicious. I headed back to McDonalds for more Wifi to plan the weekend and my hopefully I’ll get to stay longer itinerary after Dijon.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Tuesday June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment