Waking up was hard this morning. Ugh. School. Class was boring as usual. Got our tests back. Did okay. For lunch, we went into town to get some errands done and ate these bomb sandwiches in Monoprix. We tried to nap but it didn’t work out too well haha. So we head back to campus for another two hours of language class and an hour of French sociology. Yay haha. After class, we went to the train ticket place and got our tickets for the weekend to Lyon and Nice for 6 euro!!!!! So great love the eurail pass! After that I was so tired so I went back and took a nap before dinner. Madame made steak and peas with the usual cheese and cherries for dessert. I was still kinda tired so I turned on the OC on my computer and passed out.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Thursday June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment