Friday, June 19, 2009

Wednesday June 17 2009

The test this morning was a little over an hour and not too bad, just long. Hope I did well! For lunch we all went into town and ate at this ehh cafĂ©. We returned to campus to use the internet and figure our escapades for the weekend then headed to class. Sociology was so boring and long. After I went to Collins for our little grammar sesh. He showed up late with the rest of the group who had gone to the grotto which was fine. We had our sesh then I went home to do some hw and eat dinner with Madame. It was terryaki chicken and rice. So bomb. She then had bought me a raspberry tart for dessert. We talked for a while and I helped her clear the table. I went for a quick jog with Amer again. The weather was perfect. I return to shower and get ready to go out. We start at MacCarthy’s as usual. We then ended up at a karaoke bar, Honky Dory! It was so fun! Patrick and Kelsey jumped right up. Amer and I sang 98 degrees but it was a totally different version and we sucked! We later redeemed ourselves with Backstreet boys- Everybody. We had a great time with the whole group and laughed so hard.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment