Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Monday June 22, 2009

School yet again. For lunch we went into the center of town and I had a bomb lasagna and salad. We then took off to go look for a museum to speak about during our grammar session. No luck. And we were late to class. Oh well. After class I headed to monoprix to replenish my banana stock. Then I went on a quick jog. Then it was time to go to McDonalds and used their wifi for about 2 hours trying to figure out this weekend. We have to buy train tickets tomorrow and figure out a place to stay. I hurried home to a lovely meal prepared by my Madame. It was some kind of fish with potatoes and salad. We finished with cheese and melon. I went back to my room to study ugh. I finished my hw, watched some tv on my computer and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment