Back to school bright and early. We got to campus and head straight for the coffee machine. Patrick wants his chocolate waffle so we walk to the far one. He gets his waffle and pulled his coffee out of the machine too early and it spills everywhere. He gets another and chucks the other. He was hilarious trying not to be obnoxious by pouring his water into one of the coffees to chug it. He then decides to put the water in his mouth and spit it slowly into the coffee to be discrete. Me and Amer were dying. We started walking away and Patrick spilled his coffee and dropped his waffle on the floor. We start cracking up like loud Americans and run. Pat tries to scarf down the waffle before class cuz theres no food allowed and were in the middle of the street and he has no hands and yells at me to brush off his shirt. Man what a laugh to start ur day. Class was long and boring. Amer and I went to a restaurant across the street that had free wifi and had croque monsieur and madames for lunch. Two more hours of class then we decided to skip todays culture lesson cuz you can skip four hours of that. Its basically extra boring classes that are pointless. Amer, Kelsey and I head to our apartments to grab our dirty cloths and head to the laundermat. We spend about an hour and a half talking and doing hw. Then I head home cuz Madame told me we were having apartifs at 6. It was 630. I come home to an empty apartment and see a note on the table. It says something like Jessica- do what you please but be patient, make yourself some tea if you want I will be back around 8:30. So I chill and wonder what the heck shes doing and why I have to be patient? Must be good….. haha She returned and told me sorry for being so late she had a hair cut. She made some fish with this stuff I had no idea what it was but it was good. Then she had cooked the baby potatoes in rings. After that she brought out three types of cheeses. One I had already had before, the other was kinda like brie but told me it was nothing like it haha and the last was sooo strong and gnar gnar haha. We had cherries and a little cookie with mint chocolate for dessert and talked for about a half hour about travelling and young people. Shes so cute. I returned to my room to see many texts about going out tonite. We all planned to meet in the plaza at 10:45. Le Colors is the place to be tonight and its only 3€! So we all met up in place de la liberation. We head over to where colors was and park it on the steps to enjoy some champagne. We head into the club around midnight and drink and dance even though no one is there. Slowly as it got later, more and more people came. We left around 130 cuz we had school in the morning ugh.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment