6 Am and it was time to get up. I get my stuff together and text Amer and Patrick to meet me downstairs. No one came and it was already 6:45 which was when we were supposed to be at the bus so I took off without them. Patrick had gotten less than one hour of sleep cuz he stayed at Colors for so long. He was so funny trying to walk over and find the bus. I was on the phone with him trying to give him directions and watched him walk in circles haha. He finally found it, dead tired and sick. Fter about two hours of sleeping on the bus we stopped at a café for breakfast. Then back on the bus for another three hours of sleep. We reached Orléans, a cute little town where we were free to do as we please. There was a huge church, a Notre Dame and we walked around and took photos. Then we found a cute little café as always and sat as a huge group. We dined for about an hour then I took off to go get postcards from this city. It was time to get back on the bus and head to another city. We reached Chambord about a half hour later. Once I walked inside this castle I knew I had been there before. Then when I got to the top floor outside and I leaned back to take a picture, it was the exact same picture I have hanging in my room from five years ago….weirddd. Anyways we walked around for two hours and watched the horses in the courtyard being ridden then played in the hedge maze and made a shop at the souvenir shop. Off to Blois we went on the bus. Blois was a much smaller castle and kind of weirdly lied out but was still really pretty. Then we headed to our hotel in Blois, the Holiday Inn yessss. Haha It was actually kind of cool and modern and a little small but nice. We all shower and got ready for a group dinner. We go to the center of town and eat at this place called La Scala. It was so good. We had wine and I had this bomb seafood risotto. We finished with Irish coffees. So good. We then decided to look for a place to chill for the night and found this bar called Le Loch Ness, like the monster haha. It was a pretty small town so no one was really in there. We had a few drinks and headed home cuz there was nothing else to do. The beds were so comfortable.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment