Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunday June 21, 2009

We woke up early on our own as usual. I made us breakfast which was sooo good haha. Oh eggs. We then utilized the last few minutes of free internet that we had, got ready and packed. We had to bus it back to Nice to catch the train to Marseille. Then Marseille to Lyon. Meanwhile I had noticed that my DVD case with all my DVDs were gone! I freaked out and we called the hotel in Lyon. They had them. But we only had a 40 min layover in Lyon. Could we make it ? We ran out of the train into the first taxi we saw. The guy was from Tunisia and loving the musical festival that was going on. He decided to play us some "American" music for lovers?? haha It was hilarious!!! He BLASTED it in the taxi and me and Amer were DYING....i will post the video soon! BUt we finally go the DVDs and he was nice enough to take us back. He asked for Amers number and email cuz he wants to come to LA someday. And he really wanted us to come to Tunisia. He said Amer would be a prince and I a princess on top of one of his ten camels?? I was cracking up haha oh man what a taxi ride. SO yes we missed our train because of this and had to make a new reservation on the faster and better train for a whopping 1.50 euro. haha oh I love my eurail pass! We finally made it back in Dijon around midnight and had to walk far back because the bus routes were all messed up because of the huge music festival that takes place all over France. I was so tired and went straight to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment