Woke up this morning and I was so tired I didn’t even wash my hair in the shower. I was so lazy. School was short though, only 9-11. We then used our wifi! So great I got to FB and blog haha. Then Amer Pat and me werestarving so we head into town and ate at this delicious Italian place with our pizza and wine. Lunch was firkin hilarious for reasons I cannot say because if that was on the internet I think someone would kill me! Haha. Amer and I walked back t my apartment and on the way found a Dijon shot glass! Im collecting them from every city we go and thought I would never find one here so I had to get it. And Amer found a pin. I then went up to my room and took a three hour nap. Soo nice. I woke up and did my homework and worked on the slideshow of the trip. So great. I then headed to Monoprix for some stuff I needed before I head off to Loire valley tomorrow. I came back and chilled then Madame came home and made dinner. It was steak and green beans. I sure am getting my iron in here haha. Then our usual cheese course and strawberries for dessert. Yummy. We had a long conversation about dogs and how she wishes she could have one but her appartement is too small and she works too much. Its so much different here though. Everyone who has a dog cares for them soooo well ! Its so cute! I then took a shower and got ready cuz it was time for colors again! We decided to go to MacArthy’s first with Meg and Emma, two girls in the program from Minessota. We saw Marc and Kelsey and hung out with them for a while. Then our german friend from class, Moritz showed up and joined us. He was really nice and spoke really good English. Patrick really wanted to go to Colors to meet up with DJ Madness who had met last Friday so we decided to walk with him. Amer and I are tired and want to bail out right before we go in. Pat ended up paying for me so I had to go because I felt bad. I stayed for about 30 minutes and Amer walked me home.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment