Today was yet another day where I had to wake up at the crack of dawn. Again Madame had made me breakfast on the table. It was tea and a croissant today. We head to school…on time today… and look up what classes we are in. I guess I made it in the right one for French 300 cuz Collin, our teacher, told me to stay in it. It was pretty basic stuff and not too hard. We went from 9AM-11AM. Then Amer and I took off to the ATM and to get these delicious paninis from across the street from the university. Then we went on a hunt for a gym and had no luck finding. We basically just took a walking took of the campus. Its pretty big. Then we sat on this huge rock until class start again from 1PM-3PM. It went by pretty quick. After we had a history class for an hour that was super boring but oh well. Then we peaced out back to the center of town to get Amer’s bus pass and sim card for a phone. Success was made. We were starving and no restaurants were able to serve us that early. It was 6PM. Europeans eat so late. So we head to Monoprix for nutella crepes. I think I fell in love. They were so delicious I was dying. He had to head back home for his madames cooked meal but promised me we’d go out for wine later. So I chill in my room forever and walk over to Amers. We want to go somewhere for dinner for me and a bottle of wine. We run into the rest of the group. Theyre all heading to a bar for Ana’s birthday so we follow. We end up at this place called MacArthy’s, The delicious pub. Haha. We head downstairs where its all private so we can be loud. There’s thirteen of us. Everyone orders drinks. I had a Kir, Dijon’s specialty, white wine and crème de cassis. It was like a sweet wine. Pretty good. We sing Ana happy birthday and chat it up. Then Marc and Patrick come down the stairs with this huge wooden thing filled with twelve shots. They were vodka caramel. We all grab one and cheers to Ana. They actually were pretty good. After a couple round of those and some more socializing we decide to head back. I mean we do have school tomorrow haha. I get back to my apartment round 130AM and crash.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment