Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sunday June 14 2009

 I didn’t want to get up in the morning. I was so cozy. I head over to Amer and Pats room. I drink their coffee and use all their crème. Pat gets pissed and makes me go get mine haha. We crack up the whole morning procrastinating getting ready. Finally we do and head down to breakfast with five minutes before we need to get on the bus.  It was a cute little buffet with eggs, bacon, croissants, and fruit. We get all of our food and sit down. Immediately after sitting down, Amer spills his entire orange juice all over himself! He had to go change after woofing down his meal. We get on the bus yet again and after an hour ish we are at Chenanceau. I had also been here. It was really pretty. It looks like a castle out of a fairy tale book. We walked around then it started to rain =(. Back on the bus and off to Amboise we went. Amboise was pretty as well with a big garden and it was on top of a hill and overlooked the city. We then headed to lunch and we went to this really good creperie. I had a salad then Amer and I split a nutella crepe, so bomb. We then had time to walk around the town a little before we got on the bus. The bus was about a three hour ride before we stopped at a rest stop for a snack and bathroom. Back on the road for a couple hours and we were back in Dijon. We were all dreading school on Monday. I went back to my apartment and Madame had dinner ready for me. It was kinda knarly, marbled ham stuff. Oh well, thank goodness I wasn’t that hungry. Afterwards I did some homework and talked to home. Then Amer and I went on a little walk to plot out our jog through the city for tomorrow. I was tired and went straight to bed after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment