Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Monday June 15 2009

I woke up this morning and forgot where I was haha, kinda scary. I got ready for school and headed for the bus stop. It was already rainy this morning which sucked. The first two hours of class weren’t that bad. We went to the cafeteria for lunch cuz it was so rainy and we didn’t want to take the crowded buses back to the center of town. I had salmon lasagna which wasn’t too bad. After Amer and I went to internet it at the student house until class. The last two hours of class were soooo hard to get thru. Finally after we head home on the bus and Dagny, Emma, Meg and I decide to go shopping. We head to this huge department store Lafayette. It was cool. We tried on these really cool bright colored dresses haha. Then we went to H&M and I didn’t find anything. I really wanted a tiara for my birthday so we headed to claire’s. I find one and Dagny decides she wants her second hole pierced! Haha so she did it! Haha so great. Then it was pouring rain so I went home and did my homework. Madame made some great pasta and fois gras with a salad. Patrick called me with a funny story. One night he had the munchies after drinking and ate all the left overs haha. His Madame wondered where her special tart had gone for her birthday which was today. She said of course Patrick would eat it. I was dying!! Shes so mean to him and tells him he needs to go on a diet everyday! Haha. Then were about to say goodbye and he had to tell me something else. He farts into the phone. Oh Patrick thanks sso much bahaha. I finished my homework and went for a jog around place Wilson with Amer. It was fun. We stretched in this dome thing and got splinters in my ass haha. Good times. I came back and took a shower. Watched some tv and passed out. He basc

 

No comments:

Post a Comment